Selling my Fuji X10

Started Nov 17, 2011 | Discussions
Doug Armand
Doug Armand Junior Member • Posts: 39
Selling my Fuji X10

For those who may be interested I have just placed my Fuji X10 and accessories up on eBay for sale (please note only for UK buyers )

Full details and a link can be found in the 'For Sale & Wanted' forum here on DPReview
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/readflat.asp?forum=1056&message=39865632

Fujifilm X10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ASR45
ASR45 Forum Pro • Posts: 36,578
Re: Selling my Fuji X10

Sorry to hear that Doug, may i ask why you did not want to keep it
--
Alan.

ASR45's gear list:ASR45's gear list
Canon EF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6L IS II Nikon D750 Nikon D500 Pentax KP Nikon AF Nikkor 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6D ED VR +8 more
(unknown member) Veteran Member • Posts: 3,214

That was fast.

skimble
skimble Veteran Member • Posts: 6,178

ASR45 wrote:

--
Alan.

I like to know it 2 I would not give it away right now their is nothing better on the market apart from the X100 and you will miss just that little bit zoom.

skimble's gear list:skimble's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Fujifilm FinePix X100 Canon EOS 70D
TEBnewyork
TEBnewyork Forum Pro • Posts: 11,337

I didn't think advertising a sale was allowed within the camera forums.
--
terry
http://www.terrybanet.com

Doug Armand
OP Doug Armand Junior Member • Posts: 39

ASR45 wrote:

--
Alan.

I bought this and a m4/3 camera at the same time for deciding which to go with. For my uses the m4/3 won - I guess I'm a sucker for prime lenses :). The X10 is a superbly made camera though and I did love the OVF - the EVF on my current is just not the same oh well I guess there just is no 'perfect all round' camera

Doug Armand

TEBnewyork wrote:

I didn't think advertising a sale was allowed within the camera forums.
--
terry
http://www.terrybanet.com

Well the actual sale post I placed in the correct forum - this post was just pointing to it - and as this forum is for Fuji I thought it may be relevant and useful to those who frequest it.

As to whether this post is appropriate I guess we'll both just have wait for a 'real' mod to decide on it won't we?

Gregers Junior Member • Posts: 40

That'll be a big old hit on the wallet just for trying out a couple of cameras.

LeeR Senior Member • Posts: 1,502

Just curious what 4/3s you decided to go with. I am researching for a new cam.
--
Lee

LeeR's gear list:LeeR's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
Doug Armand

Well I find the only way to truly see what something is like is to use it - internet reviews and samples are ok but nothing beats first hand experience. And yes there is a cost doing it this way but no more than if you were to rent the items for a week or tow - assuming you could even rent an X10

jimr Forum Pro • Posts: 11,405
Which M4/3 Prime Lenses Attracted You?

Doug Armand wrote:

ASR45 wrote:

--
Alan.

I bought this and a m4/3 camera at the same time for deciding which to go with. For my uses the m4/3 won - I guess I'm a sucker for prime lenses :). The X10 is a superbly made camera though and I did love the OVF - the EVF on my current is just not the same oh well I guess there just is no 'perfect all round' camera

mpix345 Contributing Member • Posts: 742

Doug Armand wrote:

Well I find the only way to truly see what something is like is to use it - internet reviews and samples are ok but nothing beats first hand experience. And yes there is a cost doing it this way but no more than if you were to rent the items for a week or tow - assuming you could even rent an X10

I completely agree with the idea that you need to "buy and try" to really understand a camera. I don't understand why you purchased all the accessories before deciding it was a keeper though.

I'm going the other way, replacing a m4/3s kit with the X10. It all comes down to needs though. My m4/3s gear supplemented my DSLR, and often was not used. A fixed lens camera like the X10 just makes more sense for me.

mpix345's gear list:mpix345's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300
Ray Sachs
Ray Sachs Forum Pro • Posts: 10,580

mpix345 wrote:

I'm going the other way, replacing a m4/3s kit with the X10. It all comes down to needs though. My m4/3s gear supplemented my DSLR, and often was not used. A fixed lens camera like the X10 just makes more sense for me.

I guess that leaves me right in the middle. My m43 gear IS my big system (my DSLR, as it were) and the X10 supplements that when I want to travel really light. So, I'm sticking with both...

Its all personal needs and wants...

-Ray
-------------------------
http://www.flickr.com/photos/20889767@N05/collections/72157626204295198/

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads