Another SD1 review
What i don't understand is why are people compairing the SD1 to a £850 camera
is it that as the SD1 is an APS-C size sensor the D7000 is the only camera they can compair it to?
or is the SD1 so overpriced that they feel the SD1 should really be around the £1000 area.
Good question, and correct about where the price should be. ha..
But that is pointless, no?
Pointless or pointed depends on the precise point being made. That's the difference between data and interpretation.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|