Found the ideal SX220/230 HS case. Minor problem...
Found the ideal case for my Canon SX220 HS.
It fits perfectly, with room for a spare battery and memory cards (I have mine in their little wallets, but could put them into the provided sleeves), made in nice quality leather. It also has a belt loop on the rear.
Only problem is...
It's a Minolta!
(left behind from when I had a Dimage F100 some years ago)
My Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/lozwilkes/
i found the case from the s50 fits perfect, and its all canon.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%