Found the ideal SX220/230 HS case. Minor problem...
Found the ideal case for my Canon SX220 HS.
It fits perfectly, with room for a spare battery and memory cards (I have mine in their little wallets, but could put them into the provided sleeves), made in nice quality leather. It also has a belt loop on the rear.
Only problem is...
It's a Minolta!
(left behind from when I had a Dimage F100 some years ago)
My Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/lozwilkes/
i found the case from the s50 fits perfect, and its all canon.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4