Digital picture frame errors

Started Dec 30, 2010 | Discussions
Yod12 New Member • Posts: 21
Digital picture frame errors

I have a Kodak EasyShare P720 picture frame. I have a 2 gigabyte flash drive on which I have put approx 170 pictures - jpg

When I try to move certain pics to the flash drive on my computer (pc), there is an error 0X80070052. Unable to create file or directory. This doesn't make sense. They are relatively small files - same as the others.

When I check the Properties of the files on my computer which I want to transfer to the flash drive, it's 110 megabytes - well below the capacity of the flash drive.

There are some other concerns about the picture frame itself, like it says the about 20 files are "bad". I deleted all files on the flash drive and then uploaded them 12 at a time - again.
Some other issues specific to the frame I will deal with later.

Any clues about this?

Karl Martin Regular Member • Posts: 210
Re: Digital picture frame errors

Sounds like a problem with your flash drive. Do a Google search, and you find others with similar problems, e.g.:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/itprovistasetup/thread/bf17ed76-5164-4380-9140-16bd74e7c8c7

One of the solutions is to reformat as FAT32. Right click the drive, select to format, choose FAT32 and make sure Quick Format is not checked.

Good luck.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads