EDSDK 2.8 Bulb commands not working with 550D
I am trying a bulb sequence program on my EOS 550D using BulbStart and BulbEnd commands with CANON EDSDK V 2.8
This sequence program is working correctly with my EOS 40D, but does not work with my EOS 550D.
When sent to my 550D, BulbStart and BulbEnd commands always fail returning 0x60 error (Invalid parameter)
I have verified that EOS Utility program is able to send bulb commands to a 550D and I guess that some undocumented EDSDK commands should be called before sending bulb commands to a 550D.
Did anyone experience this problem on a 550D ?
Where you able to find a solution? In my case I'm not able to take a bulb exposure with the T1i, the EDSDK 2.8 keeps throwing a 44313 error. It works fine with the XS, 40D, and 50D. But the T1i throws an error.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%