Aperture 3 and 500D focus points

Started Jun 30, 2010 | Discussions
renodcc Regular Member • Posts: 138
Aperture 3 and 500D focus points

on the metadata tab when I select focus points, the display always shows the center point bolded and the far right point red. Is there something to enable in my camera or is this a bug? Thanks

renodcc's gear list:renodcc's gear list
Canon 6D Mark II Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM Canon EF 85mm F1.8 USM Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM +7 more
zambie Regular Member • Posts: 470
Re: Aperture 3 and 500D focus points

renodcc wrote:

on the metadata tab when I select focus points, the display always shows the center point bolded and the far right point red. Is there something to enable in my camera or is this a bug? Thanks

that is quite odd - to the best of my knowledge, the metadata tab always shows the focus point that was used in "bold red" and all the other points in "non-bold black" ...

I'll reconfirm once I get back home though. Try posting this info on the apple forum (discussions.apple.com) since there might be a lot more people who are using aperture and might have experienced this ...

Webphisher Regular Member • Posts: 226
Re: Aperture 3 and 500D focus points

I have the same issue with Aperture.

Webphisher's gear list:Webphisher's gear list
Canon EOS 500D Canon EOS 70D Canon EF 50mm F1.4 USM Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM Canon EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III +2 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads