Fujifilm first shot of month June

Started May 31, 2010 | Discussions
susan1234 Regular Member • Posts: 139
Yard visitor

This is one of the yard visitors I have on a daily basis. There are five youngsters that I've been wathcing play, eat and fight. They are quite entertaining.

This is the first picture of June. Thank you for saying "YOUR FIRST PICTURE" not whether it's bad or good, because most of mine are of this caliber. When I see what everyone else posts, I just drool.
Just know I keep a handkerchief nearby.:)
Susan

susan1234's gear list:susan1234's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F40fd Fujifilm FinePix HS10 Fujifilm FinePix HS30EXR Sony RX100 III Pentax K-x +1 more
Photorealm Contributing Member • Posts: 942
Re: Yard visitor

Nice Gray! Mostly just Fox Squirrels around here so it's nice to see the other varieties. You have to get a few shots of the squirrelings to post

Re: Nice shots everyone!

Great details in that shot! Those eyes just have that look to them! lol

Photorealm ..Re: Yard visitor

I have some from yesterday. One that just blew my mind is of two youngsters practicing the art of lovemaking on my yard bench. Lousy picture, cute anyway.
Like I always say..."Just taking pictures, capturing memories"

Fujifilm FinePix F40fd Fujifilm FinePix HS10 Fujifilm FinePix HS30EXR Sony RX100 III Pentax K-x +1 more
Re: Photorealm ..Re: Yard visitor

susan1234 wrote:

I have some from yesterday. One that just blew my mind is of two youngsters practicing the art of lovemaking on my yard bench. Lousy picture, cute anyway.
Like I always say..."Just taking pictures, capturing memories"

LOL, yes indeed, got one or two of the fox pups trying that a few weeks ago as well as two ground squirrel pups that I shot last year!

Silent Oracle
Silent Oracle Senior Member • Posts: 2,913
Re: Yard visitor

Susan, what a darling shot. I would love to see more of these little guys.

-- hide signature --

Silent Oracle

Silent Oracle Re: Yard visitor

Thanks. Here is another shot I took this morning. I put a couple more in my gallery. Just didn't want to post them on this thread because it's not the first shot of the day.
Thanks again for looking.
Susan

Silent Oracle
Re: Silent Oracle Re: Yard visitor

Susan, another terrific shot. Thanks for sharing.

I have a little squirrel feeder box mounted to one of my trees in the front yard and the squirrels clean that out every day. If I'm late getting out to feed them, they fuss at me from the distant.

-- hide signature --

Silent Oracle

JimmyDee Regular Member • Posts: 317
Re: Fujifilm first shot of month June

-- hide signature --

Photography's quotes:
'The best scene is not out there, it's in your head'
'Harder to capture, more satisfying it is'
'Nothing is hard, you haven't tried enough'
'Happiness is your trophy, satisfaction your goal' Have fun.

(unknown member) Contributing Member • Posts: 915

golden11 New Member • Posts: 22
skimble
OP skimble Veteran Member • Posts: 6,178

Ok here we go my first June shots (yes you’re forgiven for a good laugh). Was shot from the Eureka Tower Melbourne CBD. First Photo Albert Park (F1 race track), second one you can see the boats in the right top corner of the first. Geee the weather was shocking that’s why i straight away made the photos smaller. I first wanted to blame the HS10 for that crap but than I thought better not we have ppl here who can do that now lol don’t blame me

skimble wrote:

How about everyone starts putting their first shot up here regardless how good he things it is? it does not need to be straight up day by day ppl will take a photo and I mean all Fujifilm P/S users (ok if we have some other brands P/S is ok 2). You may triped over on your first shot or the bird left u with its tail while flying off anything goes does not matter if its funny its good.

skimble's gear list:skimble's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Fujifilm FinePix X100 Canon EOS 70D
skimble
Re: Silent Oracle Re: Yard visitor

they are sooo cuuute ty for posting

susan1234 wrote:

Thanks. Here is another shot I took this morning. I put a couple more in my gallery. Just didn't want to post them on this thread because it's not the first shot of the day.
Thanks again for looking.
Susan

Silent Oracle
Thanks Raj & Photo! (NT)
-- hide signature --

Silent Oracle

skimble
Re: First rather than Best :)

rally coool love it

Photorealm wrote:

skimble wrote:

How about everyone starts putting their first shot up here regardless how good he things it is? it does not need to be straight up day by day ppl will take a photo and I mean all Fujifilm P/S users (ok if we have some other brands P/S is ok 2). You may triped over on your first shot or the bird left u with its tail while flying off anything goes does not matter if its funny its good.

First shot of the month, this guy is not related to any of the others I've posted and is in another area entirely. Handheld at over 700 feet, at 100% but cropped. Since this isn't any contest lol there was no PP or anything, straight OOC.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads