PaintShop Photo Pro X3 @19.99 until Feb 7

Started Jan 31, 2010 | Discussions
Dancheng Contributing Member • Posts: 739
PaintShop Photo Pro X3 @19.99 until Feb 7

Use this link to purchase an upgraded version of PSP Pro X3 for $19.99

http://store.corel.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?partNumber=OL_SKU18&promo=4217&srcid=&pculicenseid=&promocode=0&RMID=PSPX3LaunchNAJan10eDMPSPU90DaysSeg7&RRID=156180547&countryCode=US&storeId=10302&catalogId=10103&langId=-1

The site says the discounted price is valid until Feb 7 when it will revert to the normal upgrade price of $79.99.

Grab it while the price stays at such a low level.

sharon_j Regular Member • Posts: 165
Re: PaintShop Photo Pro X3 @19.99 until Feb 7

Would you happen to know if they have a similar deal for Video Studio?

Thanks!
--
Sharon

sharon_j's gear list:sharon_j's gear list
Sony a6000 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 OSS Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS Sony E 35mm F1.8 OSS +1 more
DavidH202 Senior Member • Posts: 1,606

Where the heck did you find that offer page !? It sure isn't on Corels website.
E-mail notification I received as a registered user was $59.95 upgrade
and the Corel site says $69.95.

DavidH202's gear list:DavidH202's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Olympus OM-D E-M1X Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 8mm 1:3.5 Fisheye Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 7-14mm 1:4.0 +19 more
nand
nand Veteran Member • Posts: 3,320
Google??

Google "Corel Paint Shop Photo Pro X3 upgrade promo" and there is the $19.99 deal as the first hit.
--

You could be wrong when you agree with me.

nand's gear list:nand's gear list
Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm X100V Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R Fujifilm XF 27mm F2.8 +18 more
Glen Barrington
Glen Barrington Forum Pro • Posts: 22,066
I took advantage of this offer. . .

For $20, you get X3 and Painter Essentials 4. The downloads were S L O W.

Also, don't forget this is an upgrade price. If you are new to PSP, you won't be able to take advantage of this.
--
Mayonnaise on white bread, mmmmm!

Now that you've judged the quality of my typing, take a look at my photos. . .
http://glenbarrington.smugmug.com/
http://www.jpgmag.com/people/glenbarrington/photos

Glen Barrington's gear list:Glen Barrington's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Olympus E-M5 III Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4.0-5.6 +11 more
kenmo Contributing Member • Posts: 946
Re: I took advantage of this offer. . .

I currently own PSP X2. Are there any new tools in X3 that X2 is missing?

Too bad Corel didn't offer a Promo for Painter...

kenmo's gear list:kenmo's gear list
Olympus E-500 Olympus E-620 Nikon D7000 Nikon D5200 Nikon D7100 +19 more
OP Dancheng Contributing Member • Posts: 739
Re: I took advantage of this offer. . .

kenmo wrote:

I currently own PSP X2. Are there any new tools in X3 that X2 is missing?

Too bad Corel didn't offer a Promo for Painter...

Here are the listed new or enhanced features from Corel's website:
http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite/us/en/Product/1207602309257#tabview=tab1

1. Enhanced! Photo Organizer
2. New! RAW Lab, Image Quality and Control
3. New! Easy Batch Processing
4. Enhanced! Speed and Performance
5. Enhanced! Express Lab

6. New! Smart Carver (Seamlessly remove objects from an image with professional quality.)
7. New! Vibrancy
8. New! Object Extractor
9. New! On-Image Text Editing
10. New! HD Video Slideshows
11. New! Windows® 7 Compatibility
12. Bonus! Corel® Painter™ Photo Essentials 4
13. Bonus! KPT® Plug-in Filters

car363 Forum Member • Posts: 70
Must have bought x2 in the last 90 days

Hi,

According to the web page for the $19.99 deal it says... "This offer is only valid to customers who have purchased Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 or X2 Ultimate within the last 90 days."

I bought mine Oct. 15. Has anyone downloaded it for the $19.99 deal where your X2 was older then 90 days?

Thanks
Steven

-- hide signature --

It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data.
Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories,
instead of theories to suit facts -

• Sherlock Holmes

[in Arthur Conan Doyle's 'A Scandal in Bohemia' (1891)]

marirose3657
marirose3657 Senior Member • Posts: 1,370
Re: Must have bought x2 in the last 90 days

I got my Paint Shop Pro X2 on September 1, 2009 and was able to upgrade for 19.99 without a problem. I received my email confirmation with my program keys for painter and paint shop pro along with the download links. I will install them tonight when I get home from work.
--
Marirose
Keep Smiling... it can always be worse!!
Canon Pro 1, Canon 50D, Canon G9, Sony HX1

marirose3657's gear list:marirose3657's gear list
Olympus Stylus 1 Panasonic FZ1000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300 Canon G5 X II Olympus E-M1 +4 more
Desert Jon Regular Member • Posts: 123

I just purchased X3 upgrade (box) yesterday for $19.99 and have had X2 since last year at this time. No problems and have a confirmed receipt.

-- hide signature --
Jarski
Jarski New Member • Posts: 7

I buy my X2 Ultimate at 1.12.2009. I get email from Corel. They advertise that new version is released. At £59,00 upgrade price. So, I go to support-page and asked if there is something cheaper option to buy this upgrade, because I'm a new user. They ansvered to me that I must call support-line. I try it once, but I'm little early, office was not open yet. But I notice that Finnish-supportnumber offer only support in english. I don't speak english very well. And I don't call them again.

I wonder why support can't email that link to me! No mention anywhere that Promo-offer could exist. I cant find it anywhere at Corel--pages. This is well hidden secret. ThankYou very many for this link. I get my upgrade now at reasonable price.

Jarski's gear list:Jarski's gear list
Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR
tex Veteran Member • Posts: 8,652
yes, some seem to have gotten away with it

I bought mine Oct. 15. Has anyone downloaded it for the $19.99 deal where your X2 was older then 90 days?

i spoke to support this morning. they have had problems with this for the last several days. this price is only for those who've purchased in the last 90 days, but if you did everything online and opted for download, you got the low price even if you bought X2U further out. i think they are going to or have closed this "hole".

tex's gear list:tex's gear list
Pentax 645Z Pentax K-1 Pentax K-1 II Pentax smc FA 31mm F1.8 AL Limited Pentax smc FA 77mm 1.8 Limited +30 more
Yellonet Senior Member • Posts: 1,253

This looks very tempting. BUT, I downloaded the trial version to see if the organizer supported Canon's raw files, you can view them, but it's not possible to store tags in the files. Does anybody know, is that a limitation of the program or of the file type?
I store my photos in raw and I'm not sure how to go about organizing them...

-- hide signature --

• Yellonet

Gordon Leitch
Gordon Leitch Senior Member • Posts: 1,448

So can we edit files with a "confirmed receipt?" I ordered it box a couple of days ago as well. When do you think they will actually ship? I think I should have gotten the downloaded version. I do not recall anything about 90 days when I ordered it. I know it is in there now.

Gordon
--
'Who loves yah, Baby?'
... Lt. Theo Kojak, Manhattan South

Gordon Leitch's gear list:Gordon Leitch's gear list
Canon EF 200mm f/2L IS USM
nand
nand Veteran Member • Posts: 3,320

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:0g9qBJgYxYsJ:store.corel.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay%3FpartNumber%3DOL_SKU18%26promo%3D4217%26srcid%3D%26pculicenseid%3D%26promocode%3D0%26RMID%3DPSPX3LaunchNAJan10eDMPSPU90DaysSeg7%26RRID%3D156180547%26countryCode%3DUS%26storeId%3D10302%26catalogId%3D10103%26langId%3D-1

This is the old $19.99 page.

Nand.

Gordon Leitch wrote:

So can we edit files with a "confirmed receipt?" I ordered it box a couple of days ago as well. When do you think they will actually ship? I think I should have gotten the downloaded version. I do not recall anything about 90 days when I ordered it. I know it is in there now.

Gordon
--
'Who loves yah, Baby?'

-- hide signature --

You could be wrong when you agree with me.

nand's gear list:nand's gear list
Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm X100V Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R Fujifilm XF 27mm F2.8 +18 more
Gordon Leitch
Old page

Thanks. I printed that now. I checked my corel account and it said X3 status was processing and it had my X2 Ultimate as shipped as of yesterday. Today it says I never had a corel product. I have had PSP since a couple before corel. If they fail to send me the box I will switch to Lightroom (at lots more money) but I am using the Beta and it wouldn't have to be purchased until April when I may have a few hundred to spare. I hope it doesn't come to this. I will also want my $28.99 back immediately. Did you notice they said they would not charge your card until it ships. Well they charged my card on 1/28.

Gordon
--
'Who loves yah, Baby?'

Gordon Leitch
Re: Old page

Correction: They charged my card on 1/30, not 1/28.
--
'Who loves yah, Baby?'

Mark3M Regular Member • Posts: 418
Not to rain on parades...

but frys.com usually has psp for $20.00 to -0.01 after rebate at least once every two months. Right now it is $59.99 with a $60 rebate, so it's -$0.01. Check the rebate terms to see if you qualify.

Video studio is also -$0.01 after rebate.

Glen Barrington
Glen Barrington Forum Pro • Posts: 22,066
No Rain - The parade goes on . . .

Another term for "rebate" is a loan that may, or may not, get paid back depending on whether or not the LENDER has jumped through the appropriate hoops and if the postal service delivers the rebate form within the alloted time.

Any deal without a rebate is superior to a deal with a rebate. Less risk on the part of the lender (consumer in this case). Deals of any kind are good, but there is a definite hierarchy in desirability.
--
Mayonnaise on white bread, mmmmm!

Now that you've judged the quality of my typing, take a look at my photos. . .
http://glenbarrington.smugmug.com/
http://www.jpgmag.com/people/glenbarrington/photos

Glen Barrington's gear list:Glen Barrington's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Olympus E-M5 III Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4.0-5.6 +11 more
Deleted17 Senior Member • Posts: 1,899
Mine is the single floppy version 1.2 from 1986...

Am I eligible?

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads