Calling all newbies - recommend you purchase 123DI!

Started Oct 7, 2009 | Discussions
Barry Goldberg Regular Member • Posts: 155
Calling all newbies - recommend you purchase 123DI!

Like many people in the Beginner's Questions forum, I'm a brand new convert to DSLR world, coming from owning P&S cameras for many years. After reviewing all of the online tutorials and online books, I ended up purchasing 123DI. I've spent the past 3 days going through this application and I have to say that it is amazing. The author goes into great details on each subject and it provides beginnings, intermediate and expert modes. What I especially loved were the tools it provided allowing me to test the different camera settings to see the impact of my choices. I also loved his writing style - very much straight to the point.

If you're looking for a really great tutorial, you need to purchase this. I figured no sense in spending $1k+ for a DSLR and lenses if I don't know how to use it properly.

• Barry

Vertigon Senior Member • Posts: 1,430
Re: Calling all newbies - recommend you purchase 123DI!

Barry you are actually probably one of the most intelligent newbies to ever post on this forum. What you will learn will take others years to take on board, yet never really understand what is actually happening, only that it does. Well done, good move. Photoshopcafe also has some interesting material.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads