CANON A520 'MEMORY CARD ERROR' and 'NO IMAGES'
I'm using CANON A520 camera with 256 MB SD card for more than 18 months. Now when I'm using I was able to click the photos and suddenly I got got 'MEMORY CARD ERROR' and also I got 'NO IMAGES' when I tried to display the old photos.
Can anybody help me in solving this issue?
Two possibilities I can think of: 1. you need to reformat the card in the camera. This will erase anything stiil on the card but it may make it useable again. 2. the card is just old and is worn out. Have you taken many pics on it?
Before you try reformatting, try to view your photos thru a card reader on your computer, possibly you can transfer your pics to the computer before deleting them with a format.
Try a new card, format the new one in the camera and see if everything works again.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%