Disaster in Firenze, bye O55

Started Aug 11, 2004 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Ernesto Cardenas Regular Member • Posts: 379
Disaster in Firenze, bye O55

Hi

Today is one of my worst day in my life, 2 hours ago i was walking in a street of Firenze (Italy) when my little Optio 555 falls in a stone street, the lens were open so you can guess the results. :((

In square of Firenze currently there is a interesting concert, but nothing imports to me, when i was walking in the beatiful streets of Firenze i felt me without freedom, my O555 was the freedom and power to take all the pictures that i wanted, it was happpines, power and freedom in a small size. Just a week ago i bought a new memory card of 512MB in Paris (32x) in a excelente price.....

I'll miss you...

Ernesto

PD. You can guess that i need to be on the digital road again, so my questions are:

• Currently there is another camera with 5MP/5xzoom that compares with the Optio 555?

• What would be a reasonable price (in EUROS please) to buy a O555?? (in October i bought mine at 520€ + - using Nomatica.com)

• must I wait for the O777, what would be its entry prince (i EUROS please)?? When it will be in stores?

Ernesto Cardenas's gear list:Ernesto Cardenas's gear list
Canon G9 X II Sony SLT-A77 Sony 50mm F1.4 Sony DT 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 Tamron SP AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical (IF) +2 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow