Do you still prefer a D70 over a hacked 300D?

Started Jun 9, 2004 | Discussions thread
lawnmower Senior Member • Posts: 1,826
Pauly.

I read my own post a couple times and I realize that I got carried away. I apologize man. There is one picture that I posted that you may have overlooked that was not taken with my Nikon. Thanks for the compliment. I guess you get more bees with honey. I have been getting jumped on for a few days by Canon guys on the 300D forum and they decided to come here. Whether you elect to believe it or not, I had and still have a Canon which I bought before I ever got my Nikon. I use my Nikon way more if not totally and my wife uses the Canon. I have no desire to post any of my Canon pictures because I use my Nikon almost exclusively and I prefer it. You just kept coming at me about posting Canon pictures and I decided to retaliate, and I said some things that were uncool. Once again, I apologize. Buy the way; I am an Army Veteran and kind of aggressive. Before is got married and settled down you might be surprised what I would say to someone in person. I no longer have any desire to aggressively deal with anyone unless I have to defend my wife or children. There have been times that I have not been intimidated very easily. I looked at the pictures on your gallery and I saw you on there. Your pictures are nice and well taken.

PaulyOly wrote:

Your right, i didn't try hard enough. No pictures from a rebel,
but your zebra pic looks pretty good.
--
http://www.pbase.com/paulyoly/root

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
fjp
fjp
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow