Do you still prefer a D70 over a hacked 300D?

Started Jun 9, 2004 | Discussions thread
jkbradshaw Junior Member • Posts: 42
I need to stop

...Steping onto my soapbox

I need to stop reading posts like this -- these internet camera zealots are can be evn more trying than political or religious fanatics. Doing research to get the best for your money is one thing, but trying to inflate your investment and deflate others (to further inflate yours) is just so blah, blah, blah. If you like boxers, wear boxers. If you like the tighty whities, then wear those, but don't spend all your time pulling down other people's pants so you can see and compare. My guess is that people that get too into these posts about the D70 vs the DRebel, especially after they have made their purchase are more interested in collecting the best technology and bragging to their friends then they are about making good images.

Go out and shoot, stop whining and fighting.

Really, I'm not that bitter about the whole thing. Informed consumerism is a pillar of enlightened capitalism, and who doesn't want that? Perhaps I'm just frustrated that I have a camera capable of so much more than I currently am able to take full advantage of -- I have yet to make an image worthy of a 20x30 print. I'll bet I'm not the only one.

-- hide signature --

John

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
fjp
fjp
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow