D70 in Ladahk,HIMALAYA # 3 (31 pics)

Started May 24, 2004 | Discussions thread
thomas1973 Veteran Member • Posts: 5,477
Wooooow!! :-o :-D

Amazing, howhow! I really love your pictures, especially your portraits and candids! They convey the subjects so well, and I feel like I'm there and I like I know them somehow... Amazing work!

And I can't believe you've got so many good ones! Sometimes a good photographer can get 10 shots that might compare to yours - you've got 30-40 truly amazing pictures from one single trip you made!!! I was kind of thinking you had picked the very best for the first posting, and that the quality might decline, but you just keep impressing!

I'm only sad I can't read Thai, as you've written a lot of comments along with your photos. Anyway, that 12-24 lens continue to look great. The perspective it creates is very dramatic.

If you want to see more let me know ,please...

ARE YOU KIDDING!!?! I'D LOVE TO SEE MORE!!!!!

And you really should think about getting these published, or selling them. Please go to the "Pro Digital Talk" forum here on DPreview, and ask them how to publish/sell images like that. Just put up a link to your pictures - they will be amazed as well.

I'm looking forward to your next picture posting! Take care,

Thomas.

-- hide signature --

Torwong Salwala (howhow)

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
fnt
kim
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow