More Kodak news, from Japan..
I am in a googling mood today, and found an other link about Kodak.
This suggests that Kodak have something very interesting to introduce at around Photokina time (educated guess) if they are to try and re-enter the market with an impact which is what they'll need to do as previous attempts obviously failed, which is frankly hardly surprising as Kodak's portfolio at the time was based around big, not very appealing cosmetic design and low in innovation communicated through marketing, in a market which thrives on products with all of these ingredients.
Let's then look forward to some interesting propositions.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%