How Andy stopped the NYC subway

Started Mar 25, 2004 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Harry Behret Forum Pro • Posts: 11,434
How Andy stopped the NYC subway

Hi all,

Just got home from shooting with my bud, Andy. I have to tell you it ain't getting easier with the lad. We were finishing up and riding the subway to Grand Central. We were standing in the subway car reviewing our pics on our cameras when we approached by the conductor. The conductor looked out of sorts and he told us we couldn't take pictures. Now I knew this wasn't true because I had checked the MTA website and the only restriction is against tripods which we didn't have today.

I didn't want to argue with the dude so i said OK we won't take any pictures. Andy told the man we were only looking at the pics we had taken already. This seemed to annoy the man and he left us. At the next stop the doors of the car remained open and then I heard a voice asking "please get off the train". I looked up to see two cops and wondered who they were talking to. Then I saw Andy get off the train so I got off too.

The cops wanted to know what we were doing. Then they wanted to know who we worked for. When we told them we were amateurs they asked where did we work from? This was easy so I let Andy answer "NYC we live here". The cops explained that they had received a complaint and had to check on it. We said Ok. They said bye. We got back on the train which was being held in the station until our interrogation could be completed and everybody was staring at Andy (that I could understand). It was the best laugh I've had in a few days.

Harry
--
http://www.pbase.com/hpb

'We don't make a photograph just with a camera; we bring to the act of photography all the books we have read, the movies we have seen, the music we have heard, the people we have loved.' Ansel Adams

Harry Behret's gear list:Harry Behret's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Nikon D4 Nikon D800E
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow