Voting thread for Challenge #4...

Started Mar 15, 2004 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Ferenc MOGOR Veteran Member • Posts: 5,625
Voting thread for Challenge #4...

Hi Folks,

This is to open the voting thread, so please kindly review the rules (some changes have been elaborated since Challenge #3) and cast your votes accordingly.

VOTING GUIDELINES

PLEASE - VOTE WITHIN THIS THREAD.

To make it easier to count the votes, PLEASE respond to the ORIGINAL post (click on 1st / original post and reply there, please do NOT place votes in a “reply” to a “reply”. Thanks)

You have 12 points total to work with for each gallery if you choose. (24 total for both galleries.)

The first & only "requirement"... Cast 4 points for your very favorite SINGLE photo in each gallery.

You can then award up to 8 more points in each gallery. You are not required to cast any or all of these additional 8 points...or to cast them the same way in each gallery. Vote according to your style preference. Vote "however you like".

Maximum points allowed per photo is 4.

Honorable mentions & comments...as many as you would like.

To show appreciation for each other's work, in the traditional friendly spirit of the challenges, PLEASE VOTE FOR PHOTOS OTHER THAN YOUR OWN. None of the "header" photos are meant to receive any votes.

If you cast a series of "same point" votes, it really helps me if you list them in "gallery order". We can tally them a lot easier that way...thank you for helping us by doing this.

Here is the format for voting:

Competition:

4pts_ Title by Artist
(X)pts_ Title by Artist (This repeats as you see fit)

Exhibition:

4pts_ Title by Artist
(X)pts_ Title by Artist (This repeats as you see fit)

Voting: from closing of submissions on Monday, March 15, 2004 till Sunday, March 21, 2004 12:00 noon EST (New York time)

First five winners will be announced right after the closing in a separate thread.

Thank you for your kind attention.

You may start to cast your votes now!

-- hide signature --

Cheers, Feri

'I can look at a fine photograph and sometimes I can hear music. Ansel Adams.'

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
dsl
PWM
PWM
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow