F700 raw converter 1.22

Started Dec 20, 2003 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
David314 Veteran Member • Posts: 4,790
F700 raw converter 1.22

Newest release for the F700 raw conversion - notice it is now f7700raw7.exe

http://www.geocities.com/purdyd/F700Raw7Release122.zip

Again, copy the link and past into a new browser window to access.

added -u unique file name flag (does not over write previous file and appends number to the output file)
and -l log file (outputs log text file)

but most importantly - processes everything in floating point double - Fer commented the other day that double would be as fast as float and it seems to be.

this program consumes lots of memory and the compiler warns that it might not run - it does on my computer.

If this seems to work for most people, we can migrate it over to the S7000 and S5000 but first i would like to know if the amount of memory used is an issue.

Again, this is a MS-DOS prompt based program and is for the advanced user.

Again, anyone who has some additional time to get some manual white balance or curve settings would be most appreciated. I am trying to focus on keeping the EXIF info intact through the process and creating the thumbnail

Again, this is the same engine used for the S7000 S5000 from Fer so any improvements in this code or Fers helps everyone.

Comments on code and bugs are always appreciated. Some observant reader caught the last bug. Many thanks.

David

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Fer
Fer
Fer
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow