F828 Problem Mitigation Thread

Started Dec 17, 2003 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Shay Stephens Forum Pro • Posts: 12,091
F828 Problem Mitigation Thread

Here are some "problems" I have come across with regard to the 828 image quality:

-- hide signature --

IMAGE QUALITY ---
Purple fringing
-- 80% fix in PS. Still need a way to take care of the remaining 20%

Color bleed
-- No known fix. I am hoping for now a firmware update will fix it.

Pixel doubling/blockiness on edges?
-- resample image to 5mp. This might also be fixed with firmware?

Noise
-- Noise Ninja, stacking, and or proper exposures can mitigate.

So anyone else? What do you see, and how can we fix it? And does anyone have an idea how do deal with the color bleed? For ease of reference, give you posts a proper subject if you are dealing with a problem, like "Color bleed fix" or something like that.

I have to take off for a while, I will be back later to follow up on any posts.

--
Shay
http://www.shaystephens.com/portfolio.asp

'Cameras are not artists, photographers are.'

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
tk
Arn
TPW
Arn
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow