Great digital images by a master.
Charles C Lloyd wrote:
A lot of these look more like film to me. Where does it say what
medium he used?
In the "About" section the second paragraph mentions that the Looking for the Summer project was the first all digital project for National Geographic. That was the only reference to digital I could find on the site.
However, the November 02003 issue of Outdoor Photographer magazine has a story about the Looking for the Summer book project. All of the images for this project were digital, taken with a Fujifilm Finepix S1 Pro or a Nikon D1x (it also mentions that he has replaced the S1 with an S2).
The other work on the site, Chased by the Light, was done with film.
English is my first language and I still screw it up!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%