HELP - too much green on HP990cxi printouts
I have an HP990cxi printer but it tends to produce photos with a green tint, notably dark areas. Although I have manually selected "sRGB" as the color space for the printer and apply an adjustment of +7 red and +8 blue to the image prior to printing, the dark areas still don't look right - they are very muddy.
Since warmer/cooler is the only color adjustment available in the printer driver, I wonder if there's other settings that allows me to adjust the intensity of individual color, especially black.
Any suggestion appreciated.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%