K3 III with SMC M 28mm f2.8 + close up lens S40

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
KPM2 Senior Member • Posts: 2,349
K3 III with SMC M 28mm f2.8 + close up lens S40

Hello

During my work, or when I sleep, my brain is busy to make me suggestions about pictures I should try out with my new K3 III.

So, this scene and lens / close up combination, I tried out already with my KP.

" in the birdhouse"

OK....it was raining and an overcast morning and only manual focused (no catch in), so that's only a test (an ISO test too ... EDIT : ups...the ISO is 204800 and not what DP show for the pictures) ... and I try to accustom the birds to my new K3 III

But during I write this, my brain ask already every single brain cell, where I have 'hidden' the cable release this time !

Now when the sun shines, I will put the K3 III on a tripod, use this lens combination and this view point, and use the (very fast reacting) catch in, with the camera in series mode and the cable release let the camera be prepared for to release.

best regards KPM2

Edit Part II: I did correct the wrong ISO numbers now the pictures above had in my gallery. The mistake was done maybe do to the B&W conversion with an old NIK version in LR. So my uploaded pictures did had already the wrong ISO numbers.

Pentax KP
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow