Storing or displaying your gear

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
J_Allen Regular Member • Posts: 237
Storing or displaying your gear

For the last two years I have kept my stuff on a bookshelf on the wall, but my growing collection of books has pushed the gear off of the shelf.  I have 2 camera bodies and 9 lenses and am debating the best way to store it.   There is space above my dresser to add an additional shelf.  I have also been looking on Amazon at different kinds of floating shelf ideas that would allow everything to be on display and readily accessible as I like.  I was also debating getting a backpack with segments, but there is no way that it will all fit in one bag.  Or perhaps I could do a combination of both-  bodies on the wall with the most 3 or 4 commonly used lenses on display and the rest in a bag.

I was hoping others could share their storage/display solutions.  I like the aesthetics also which is why I like to see them on display.  Only downside is they collect dust.

Considering building more of these

Something like this

These would be great for mounting the bodies only by themselves

J_Allen's gear list:J_Allen's gear list
Canon PowerShot SD750 Canon PowerShot ELPH 330 HS Sony RX100 V Nikon Z6 Nikon Z50 +10 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
jxh
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow