Adobe Lightroom Classic Denoise Button Location

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Batdude
Batdude Veteran Member • Posts: 6,999
Adobe Lightroom Classic Denoise Button Location

I've been playing with Denoise a lot more recently since I got me a new faster GPU.

I have noticed that it will be a REALLY good idea if Adobe also adds the Denoise button all the way on top and closer to where the Basic sliders are located at.  But why?

Well, I just discovered that when you run the Denoise function (first and before) applying ANYTHING else to the photo, Lightroom won't create that second "edited" photo right next to it, which is nice because I don't want to get confused during exporting and grab that non PNG file without the applied Denoise.

Second, since one decided to apply Denoise before applying any editing first, that means that we HAVE to go back up to the Basic sliders to start adjusting WB, exposure, shadows, etc.  This is a really tedious and annoying process to be having to scroll up and down so many times.  Is really irritating and inefficient.

So, I say Adobe can leave the existing Denoise button where is at, but ALSO put it on top by the Basic functions in the Develop module.

Batdude's gear list:Batdude's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Nikon D4 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm GFX 50S +12 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow