Olympus is the most favorited? Locked

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
This thread is locked.
Sothoth Regular Member • Posts: 112
Olympus is the most favorited?

https://www.digitalcameraworld.com/news/this-new-study-shows-flickrs-most-loved-cameras

I love my Olympus M1 mkii and my newer OM1.  I know there’s a lot of m43 bashing out there but I think it’s mostly unfounded.

In fact I recently purchased Nikon z7ii and really like it but I prefer the color rendition, longer reach of lenses, and portability of the Oly m43 cameras so much that I rarely pick up with Nikon unless it can really do something I can’t do with my Olympus.  The advantage of the Nikon for me is when I really need high resolution.

Just thought I’d give Olympus a plug that’s backed by actual data.  Not that the article means one system is better than another but Olympus has a tiny market so the fact that they’re so often “liked” probably says something.

Sothoth's gear list:Sothoth's gear list
Pentax MX-1 Fujifilm X20 Ricoh GR III Ricoh GR IIIx Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 +10 more
Nikon Z7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow