Fringer (Canon) EF-GFX adapter --- Post Full Resolution Here ---

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
moimoi
moimoi Veteran Member • Posts: 6,120
Fringer (Canon) EF-GFX adapter --- Post Full Resolution Here ---

Hi guys,

I took the plunge and ordered the Fringer EF-GFX Pro adapter. I am supposed to receive the little beast sometime tomorrow. No chance I will be able to play with it until Thurday night, but I shall have more time on Friday and over the weekend. I am hoping I will be able to post some full resolution samples (taken from the GFX50R) toward the end of the week.

The EF lenses I am thinking to test are:

(i) Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM

(ii) Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM

(iii) Tamron SP 45mm F/1.8 Di VC USD --- I am particularly interested in the comparison with the GF 45 mm f/2.8

(iv) Tamron SP 85mm F/1.8 Di VC USD

Additional Notes (edit): Has anyone tried with the Canon EF 500 mm f/4 lenses (I, II or III)?

These two Tamron lenses have nice and relatively smooth bokeh, so I am looking forward to seeing the results when mounted on the GFX cameras.

PLEASE feel free to post full resolution files in this thread from any Canon EF (or third party EF lenses) + GFX camera combo!

Thanks,

Max

moimoi's gear list:moimoi's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Fujifilm GFX 50R Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 35mm F1.4L II USM +7 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow