premium RF style cameras

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
James Stirling
James Stirling Forum Pro • Posts: 10,943
premium RF style cameras

For those of us who would like an updated GX8/PENF/GM5 take your pick , including me I found it interesting that despite the considerable hype Sony products invariably get. Here in the UK the A7CR has just dropped in price it is now £400 under its October launch price . For me the ACR whilst appealing in a number of ways is compromised in some . important areas compared to its siblings . Older low res lower magnification EVF single card slot, poorer IBIS, lower video options, lower res less flexible rear screen. Personally I think it is overpriced , but that does not stop any of the makers these days

There is no mention of it being a Christmas deal there is even a free JOBY GorillaPod included. The A7rIV is a much better offering for me and is currently priced the same but with a £300 winter cashback currently bringing the price down to  £2499

Sony A7CR Digital Camera Body - Black | Wex Photo Video

-- hide signature --

Jim Stirling:
“It is one thing to show a man that he is in error, and another to put him in possession of truth.” Locke
Feel free to tinker with any photos I post

James Stirling's gear list:James Stirling's gear list
Sony RX100 IV Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 Olympus E-M5 III Nikon Z7 II +17 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow