Z6 Interval Timer Shooting / No of Shots/Interval

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
aks100 Forum Member • Posts: 52
Z6 Interval Timer Shooting / No of Shots/Interval

Although I've had my Z6 (my first DSLR/ML) for almost 4 years, I'm still learning many of the capabilities.

For Interval Timer Shooting, I have read the Nikon manual and a bunch of guides, and I think I get the basic setup and limitations. However, when setting the Intervals×shots/interval, I am finding the shots/interval is reset to '1' and no longer selectable, when I enable Interval priority. The restriction/limit of 1 shot is highlighted in the manual if silent photography is enabled, which I can also observe, so I'm wondering if I have something else set incorrectly or is this the expected behaviour of the Z6?

I have selected M mode, shutter to 1/100th and set the interval to 5m, so the camera should have plenty of time between shots. I also tried A mode.

My Z6 is using firmware v3.60 (currently the latest).

I don't see why I'd need to take several shots per interval, but  I'm curious why I can't make the selection. Any thoughts appreciated.

-- hide signature --

Tony

aks100's gear list:aks100's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V Canon G7 X II Nikon Z6 Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 60mm F2.8G ED Nikon AP-F 70-300mm F4.5-5.6E +3 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon Z6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow