CANON EOS R DO NOT UPLOAD PHOTOS TO LIGHTROOM VIA TETHER

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Anthonicano New Member • Posts: 1
CANON EOS R DO NOT UPLOAD PHOTOS TO LIGHTROOM VIA TETHER

- I have a problem tethering my Canon EOS R and Canon EOS 5DM Mark III to Lightroom on Windows 11.

- I own a laptop with Windows 10 and a PC with Windows 11. Also, Canon EOS R and 5D Mark III.

- Both cameras tether without problem to the laptop, running Windows 10.-(Lightroom+Utility).

- Both cameras do not send files to the PC or Lightroom on Windows 11.

- On PC, Windows 11, it creates the folders with assigned names, camera shoots, and I can see live view mode on Lightroom, but photos do not upload to PC or Lightroom

- What I am trying to achieve here is to use Lightroom on my Windows 11 PC, via TETHER.

- Canon EOS Utility works fine on laptops and PC with both cameras.

- I have followed the steps provided by Adobe, but the results are still the same.

1. Make sure that you're using the most recent version of Lightroom Classic. (DONE!!)

2. Make sure that your camera is supported.(DONE!!)

3. Turn the camera off and on.(DONE!!)

4. Turn off the camera and the computer.(DONE!!)

5. Put an empty memory card in the camera, especially if you're using a Nikon camera.(DONE!!)

6. Try a different USB cable and USB port.(DONE!!)

7. Check your hard disk.(DONE!!)

8. Reset Lightroom Classic preferences.(DONE!!)

9. Make sure that your camera's firmware is up to date.(DONE!!)

10. Close applications that could be causing a conflict.(DONE!!)

11. Check that the transfer mode in the camera is set appropriately.(DONE!!)

12. (Windows) Make sure that the AutoPlay Control Panel is not set to view or process files.(DONE!!)

Canon EOS 5D Mark III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow