Bargain Pro Camera in 2023!

Started 3 months ago | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ybizzle
ybizzle Forum Member • Posts: 69
Bargain Pro Camera in 2023!

This must be the most underappreciated and unloved camera of the century. That's ok though, because used copies of these are $600-$800 USD as of this review in 2023. I won a mint condition copy off eBay for $700 to replace my aging but bulletproof E-3. This was a $3000 USD camera in 2019 and now can be had for a fraction of the cost. Make no mistakes though, this is a professional, weather sealed tool and very feature rich. Sure the EVF could be more high res but it's definitely not a deal breaker by any means. If you are into action and wildlife, grab this tank of a camera and be amazed! For the price they are going for now, you cannot go wrong. 1000% recommend if the size is not a deal breaker for you.

ybizzle's gear list:ybizzle's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S100fs Kodak EasyShare CX6230 Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR Pentax Optio I-10 Sigma DP2s +65 more
Olympus OM-D E-M1X
20 megapixels • 3 screen • Four Thirds sensor
Announced: Jan 24, 2019
ybizzle's score
Average community score
bad for good for
Kids / pets
excellent
Action / sports
excellent
Landscapes / scenery
great
Portraits
excellent
Low light (without flash)
great
Flash photography (social)
excellent
Studio / still life
excellent
= community average
Olympus OM-D E-M1X
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow