A time to move on!

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
dog house riley Senior Member • Posts: 1,406
A time to move on!

Today,  i sold my D810, my friendly old D2X and the 17 55 2.8. Why? well I have some costly car repairs coming, and i saved almost all i needed, but not enough. So I had to make room in my kit. I know together they are not a lot of money, but they should add up to just enough.

Now I only have DX kits, but thats ok too. I have my Nikon film cameras I'm fine till my last shutter clicks. No plans to move to a "Z" system, one thing I don't have the money, and I  have no plans to re purchase any of the gear.

The 810, was nice and worked perfect, and I loved that D2X, it fit my hand just fine a little heavy, but I have'nt used it on a day to day  basis, so no matter ,just had to beware the poor ISOs.

So what do I have? D7500, 16 80 and 10 20  WA, that can cover 70% of all my shooting. For going to zoo Iuse Tamron 18 400, plus Nikon primes.

My film cameras F100 N80, and Nikon FE. for the FE, 3 Nikon AIS primes.

I'll be fine, will miss them at first,  but I'll get by, I'm still out having fun.

dog house riley's gear list:dog house riley's gear list
Nikon D200 Nikon D800E Nikon D5300 Nikon D7500 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G +14 more
Nikon D2X Nikon D7500 Nikon D810
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow