Red Rocks with my work D800

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
toomanycanons Forum Pro • Posts: 14,390
Red Rocks with my work D800

In-between work shoots this camera sits in a drawer.  It's been a few weeks but I had to get it out to take some shots on a gorgeous late fall day.  55 degrees in my area at this time of the year, you gotta be out shooting

D800 paired with a Sigma 24-105, all shots SOOC jpegs except for straightening and cropping

I made my way up the back set of stairs.  Our latest snow has melted enough so that it wasn't an ice fest

The stage was miraculously unoccupied by crews tearing down the previous concert's equipment so, for the first time this year, I was able to get on it and shoot these images

The view the bands performing have...except for them the seats are typically filled with adoring fans.  On off days the seats are occupied by those working out in a very atypical workout environment

The workouts here are all over the board...from those who sprint to the top (I used to do that back in the day) to this lady doing a very intricate set of moves as she ascended the seats

I made my way up the stairs to the left of the seats (two steps equals the height of each seat)

Man and doggie working out

This lady's workout was mesmerizing.  I never had the balance she was displaying as she worked her way down the seats.  It was a treat watching her in action

And a good time was had by all

Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow