Change of cropping behavior in DXO PL7

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Alastair Norcross
Alastair Norcross Forum Pro • Posts: 10,515
Change of cropping behavior in DXO PL7

When I upgraded to PL7, I noticed that I could no longer initiate a crop just by clicking in the image and dragging a rectangle. I have to click on the corners or edges, and go from there. That is a bit annoying, as it's often a longer process like that. I contacted DXO support, and eventually learned that this problem is specific to the Mac version. The support person at first didn't know what I was talking about, because they were using the Windows version. Apparently, this is now a known issue, and the developers are working on it (other users have already asked for it). If you use the Mac version, and want to have the same cropping functionality as in previous versions, there is hope. But it wouldn't hurt to contact DXO support and ask for it too. The more people who ask, the quicker they'll do it. Maybe.

-- hide signature --

“When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror, like the passengers in his car.” Jack Handey
Alastair
http://anorcross.smugmug.com
Equipment in profile

Alastair Norcross's gear list:Alastair Norcross's gear list
Canon G7 X II Canon EOS M6 II Canon EOS R7 Canon EOS R6 Mark II Canon RF 35mm F1.8 IS STM Macro +24 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow