Cameras that you dont understand why folks are in love with .....

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
pentax mono
pentax mono Regular Member • Posts: 446
Cameras that you dont understand why folks are in love with .....

Here is the premise of the thread  - cameras that you have tried first hand and just did not think lived up to the hype that you had heard about on line in reviews or forums

one rule to the thread  - if you list a camera you must give a specific reason that you did not care for it - don't just say " I did not like it  "

I will kit it off

the Fuji X-T2 :

This camera  to this day seems to be well loved but in my viewpoint it has a poor focus system which I found slowed me down and ruined the flow of my street photography.

The image quality was good ....  the little primes that Fuji make are like jewels.

Still the camera was a huge " no go" for me.

I then trading it in for the X-T3 which was a nice upgrade to the focus system - particularly with the latest firmware updates.

I took that camera around the world and won a few small photography contests  with it and yet the darn focus system still was not great.

I then tried a Olympus E-M1X and after 5 minutes with it I wanted to start crying - the improvement in focus speed and accuracy was astounding. So I knew that I was not dreaming about what I was missing with the Fuji.

I understand that Fuji has addressed  this in the latest models.

You Guys have any cameras that you tried and walked away shaking your head ?

Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
jnd
i8z
FKS
jnd
xtm
xtm
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow