Found out something new today about my XT3

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Feugi Regular Member • Posts: 204
Found out something new today about my XT3

Hey guys,

I read manuals, every single one for all my devices and there are still things that I continue to tweak in my photography workflow over the years. Today I discovered an ability that I didn't think was possible.

Can I shoot multiple bracketed exposure photos in a row? You can't just hold the shutter button down while in bracketed mode. It only takes one set.

Answer is YES! Setup your bracketed photo settings and then go setup the Interval Shooting options. Set your interval shooting settings to be for every second for 'X' amount of frames. The camera will take the bracketed photos (of different exposures) and then do it again for as many times you want.

Just thought it might be something someone else might want to try. You can create some high dynamic range composite shots while the camera is locked off on a tripod. Lots of possibilities.

You ever try this or know about this?

Feugi's gear list:Feugi's gear list
Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Sigma 150-600mm F5-6.3 | C Fujifilm 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 II Fujifilm XC 35mm F2 +3 more
Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow