Tyro Question Alert: Copy/Paste Website Text Issue at DPR/Elsewhere

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
lightandaprayer Veteran Member • Posts: 5,663
Tyro Question Alert: Copy/Paste Website Text Issue at DPR/Elsewhere

At some point in the not-so-distant past I began having a problem when I copied text and then pasted it to TextEdit and Pages:

For example, when I have DPR in Dark mode (my preference), the text pastes white on a grey background, which is unreadable.  If I switch to Light, the text is white on a black background.

I seem to recall that this may have something to do with the fact that I have my Mac in Dark mode. . .  But that's all I've got.

As I usually do before posting here, I searched online for the answer, more than one time.  This seems like a simple problem to find and fix and I can't be the only Mac user in the world that has run into it. . .  But heck if I can find what I need.

I am hoping someone here will share the secret  with me because I figure that other folks on DPR also copy/paste text from this forum.  After all, there is a lot of experience/wisdom to be found among the many bytes posted here.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow