DXO PL6 strange behaviour

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
Marcin 3M
OP Marcin 3M Senior Member • Posts: 1,737
Re: DXO PL6 strange behaviour

sybersitizen wrote:

Marcin 3M wrote:

Recent update(s):

1. Weird behaviour is observed on totally different system (only common thing is the photolab version and brand - but not version - of OS. Now I use older core i7 and Nvidia graphic card with win10. Weird behaviour is easily replicable with global clearview plus engaged.

I followed the procedure you described using PL7. The two versions end up visibly different, like yours do ... so I confirm that global ClearView Plus interacts in an unexpected way with the local adjustment version. My system is a Ryzen 3 with with integrated graphics on Win10. Note that my GPU is only partially supported.

2. DXO support does not reply since last Thursday/Friday (not sure what is the timezone of theirs support centre).

Conclusion (so far): program has major bug, which makes it almost unusable in some workflow scenarios.

The similar issue that I saw a few weeks ago also involved the use of ClearView Plus.

So we have to wait for DXO action. For me this big is a big problem.

As I have mentioned elsewhere, DXO was informed abou this issue, and do far no word from them.

Regards.

-- hide signature --

Marcin_3M

Marcin 3M's gear list:Marcin 3M's gear list
Epson Stylus Pro 3880 Adobe Photoshop CS6 Nik Capture NX Phase One Capture One Pro Portrait Professional Studio 64 +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow