Lightroom messing up colours going from "Library" to "Develop"

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
GekiRin New Member • Posts: 3
Lightroom messing up colours going from "Library" to "Develop"

This sounds like an age-old question but it may not be what it seems.

As the title suggests, every time I import photos into Lightroom Classic, the raw files seen under "Library" tab appears just fine (same as the jpeg), but then as I switch to "Develop", Lightroom messes up with its colour by kind of flattening the colours, highlights and shadows.

I am a Fuji user, so sometimes I just need a little touch up while keeping the general look of the photos.  I have done my research and none of the solutions online is helpful in my case.  After playing with Lightroom for a while, I have discovered my own solution - whenever I edit a photo under "Develop", I click "Settings > Resetting All Settings" (Ctrl + Shift + R) or "right click on the thumbnail > Develop Settings > Reset".  The raw file's colours and everything would then appear identical to the jpeg,

But this is troublesome that I have to repeat the process for every photo I edit.  So my question is, is there a way to automatically reset "Develop Settings" for every photo viewed under "Develop", or perhaps tell Lightroom not to automatically apply whatever "Develop Settings" to my photos?

I would also really appreciate it if any experts on this issue can enlighten me on the mechanism behind and show me other simpler ways to achieve the same results, if any.

GekiRin's gear list:GekiRin's gear list
Fujifilm X-S10 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Venus Laowa 9mm F2.8 Venus Laowa 65mm F2.8 Macro Tamron 17–70mm F2.8 Di III-A VC RXD
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow