A walk to the harbor with the P7800

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
André BARELIER
André BARELIER Forum Pro • Posts: 11,779
A walk to the harbor with the P7800

I went for a walk to the harbor, near my home, with my 8 years old grandson. I lent him my V1, and took the P7800.

Here are a few photos. I think the P7800 still does a hell of a job, even if smartphones are now inexorably replacing compacts.

This is the "Ch√Ęteau d'If" a well know castle built on an island. The island is at 6 km from the shore. The P7800 has only a 200mm zoom, but the result is very good. Sometimes I wish I had a superzoom like yours...

Should I stay or should I go?

Someone left this here...Perhaps a gift for someone in need?

This boat is called "Pasiphae", which in greek means "the one who shines for all". I wouldn't dream of sailing on that one.

This barge belongs to the National Professional Diving Institute (in french Institut National de Plongée Professionnelle). I have no idea what it's used for, but it doesn't look in very good condition, either.

A pretty bow decoration for this sailboat

-- hide signature --

André

André BARELIER's gear list:André BARELIER's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P7800 Nikon D7200 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-80mm F2.8-4E ED VR Nikon 1 V1 Nikon D3300 +10 more
Nikon Coolpix P7800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow