Need to replace an android phone

Started 5 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
JS_Photo_Hobby Regular Member • Posts: 137
Need to replace an android phone

I had an s10 Ultra but I broke the glass. I got it replaced but the glue failed. I had the glue replaced but I think water got onto a board and the phone won't do anything but boot error reboot. It wasn't fixable and I needed a phone for work so sending it out wasn't possible.

I got an A14 to replace it temporarily, but I open too many apps and the phone reboots or just crashes the apps. It works fine if I do one thing at a time. So it is past it's usefulness for me.

I'm looking for an android phone, on tmobile, with 512 or more memory, expandable if possible.

It needs lot of RAM so I can run multiple applications at the same time.

I use Tidal, the ibasso app, the sony mobile app to geotag for my camera, maps, lightroom, rush, insta360 app, skymap, and of course gallery.

It would be nice if it also had a good camera in it. I found the s10 to be a mixed bag on photos but worked great fine for everything else.

I've been to a few stores but the "sales" people don't seem to know what any phone is capable of or if they have it in stock.

So, help, I need recommendations. What phone would you recommend?

JS_Photo_Hobby's gear list:JS_Photo_Hobby's gear list
Sony RX100 VII Sony a6500 Canon 6D Mark II Sony a7R IV Sony a6600 +12 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow