Mini Challenge #720: "Clocks"

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Ab S
Ab S Senior Member • Posts: 2,391
Mini Challenge #720: "Clocks"

Note that I made some changes to the rules for this MC. Please read the rules carefully.

The theme of *** Mini Challenge #720 *** is "Clocks"

Could be any time clock in use, out of use, new, old, etc. I will judge the submissions by i) meeting the theme and ii) photographic craftsmanship.

This MC will start today and will close on Sept 22nd at 22:00 h, CET.

The rules for the continuation of this MC, next to the general rules of DPReview, are:

Maximum 5 Entries and/or maximum 5 exhibits. I made that change because I want to challenge you to make selections (in der Beschränkung zeigt sich der Meister - or "less is more" or "a master craftsman is able to restrict himself").

Photos must have been taken by you and only you, and may have been taken on any device and processed by you and only you in any way.

Please ensure that exif data are accompanied with your submission. If not available, please specify manually is much as possible, but in any case Date and Camera.

A story-line to accompany your entries will be gratefully received but is not required. Note: I will comment to a subset of images only, but everyone else is free to comment on any submission.

Please state in header whether image is an entry or exhibit. Non-labelled examples will be assumed to be exhibits. Please, consider submitting your images as "Entries".

Post all images using the "Reply to Thread" button below this post.

Awards: Honorable Mentions will be selected from both Exhibits and Entries. First, Second and Third places will be selected only from entries. The coveted Dishonorable Mentions could be selected from either category.

Grand Prize: The first place winner has the "privilege" of creating and hosting the next Challenge and has 3 days to begin it. The winner can respond with a forum post.

If the winner does not respond in 3 days, or declines to host, the second place winner becomes the next host. If the second place winner declines to host, the third place winner becomes the next host.

Looking forward to see your submissions!

Thanks and have fun,

-- hide signature --

Ab

Ab S's gear list:Ab S's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Sony RX10 IV
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow