Mini Challenge #714 - Your town (village or city)

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
travelfoodphoto
travelfoodphoto Senior Member • Posts: 2,129
Mini Challenge #714 - Your town (village or city)

"The theme for this #714 Mini Challenge is: Your town (village or city)

Please show us where you live. Nature, architecture, stores, restaurants/bars. Make us want to visit where you live. Prose would be appreciate to get to better know your town, but will not be part of the judging criteria, just the photographs.

A few examples of where I live - Santa Cruz, Ca..

spring bloom along the Pacific Ocean coast

ancient redwood forests

cliffs overlooking the sea in Santa Cruz

wonderful Austrian inn in the Santa Cruz mountains

Quaint town of Capitola by the sea 5 miles from downtown Santa Cruz

on a hill above the sea - University of Ca., Santa Cruz

This Mini-Challenge begins today and will end on 7/24 at 9pm PST

Please designate whether your photo is an "Entry" or "Exhibit." If an image is not stated to be an Entry, I will assume that is it an Exhibit. I will choose Honorable Mentions from *Exhibits only / *among both the Exhibits and Entries (delete * as preferred). Optional: A coveted Dishonorable Mention could be selected from either category - so be careful.

Please consider submitting your photos as entries!

As usual, you can post up to three images as Entries; and as many Exhibits as you wish. Please do not include more than ten images in any one post; and all the normal DPReview rules regarding propriety must be followed.

Commentary on your images and those of others would be appreciated.

The winner of this challenge will hold his/her position as the winner and will have the "privilege" of hosting the next challenge.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow