Honor MAGIC 5 PRO - New number ONE Dxomark camera

Started Feb 27, 2023 | Discussions thread
elmar1 Regular Member • Posts: 198
Re: Honor MAGIC 5 PRO - New number ONE Dxomark camera

I am somewhat curious. To be honest, the s23 ultra is close to being returned. Its a good phone with great features, but it doesn't wow me. This may be of course also due to my usage of camera on smartphone: if I am paying more than 1.000 euros, I would love to be able to get great results with on-board tools. With the p30 pro, this works,sometimes I am using snapseed.

With the s23 ultra there seem - for my use case - to be too many things to work around. I may be the minority here, but I don't want to have to check if there's a gcam version which delivers and finetune it.

Was talking about the return with my girl and she asked if I'd feel something missing if I'll return the 23 ultra. And I think not. And after using the p30 pro for 3,5 years now, I don't think waiting some more months will hurt me. Thanks for all the great support by the way @drze and @geir!

elmar1's gear list:elmar1's gear list
Sony a7 Sony FE 24-70mm F4 OSS Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 16-35mm F4 ZA OSS Zeiss Loxia 35
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow