Help to pick a fuji camera and lens

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Peace_VN
Peace_VN Regular Member • Posts: 325
Help to pick a fuji camera and lens

Dear all

I could not find a ranking way in fuji cameras. Not in dxo or few other places.Which camera should I get? I have very limited knowledge of fuji camera and lens.

Can you advise from you experience? Which fuji can create close to film look most?

I see that the sensor is normal the same between the xt30 and xt3 and so on with xt20 and Xt2. I prefer the smaller form fuji like the xt10 xt20 xt30

Long story short. I used to take photos with film and then jump to the digital world with D500 and few other. I am having some spare money now and looking to get a camera. I really miss film and still have lots of film cameras but I feel bad for entertainment using films...

I will still keep d500 + tele lens for bird and wild life. I tried xt4 for wildlife but to be honest I can't enjoy evf for that application.

I need a camera to travel around and sometimes landscape. I thought to get a ff from Sony, nikon but then I think, if I don't need fast AF, I don't need optical viewfinder (as landscape I can see it), why not fuji? I also look at some of my old film photos and love it

I Dont need high fps or movie. Just a pure photo camera. I would prefer changeable lens (not the fixed prime in body)

So, I did my research on internet... And it is so confusing. I believe because youtuber use the camera for different purposes.

I'm looking at xt20, I see lots of Mega pixel then I need. But would the newer xt30 or xt30 ii create better result in photos? (I'm sure the new one been movie)

And what lens should I start with? I'm thinking the kit? Or would It give me bad start? Should I get a fast prime?

Thank you all

Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm X-T10 Fujifilm X-T20 Fujifilm X-T3 Nikon D5 Nikon D50 Nikon D500
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow