DxO PL6 dop files going poof

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Lichtspiel
Lichtspiel Veteran Member • Posts: 3,491
DxO PL6 dop files going poof

So I have been using PL6 for about a week and mostly like the improvements over version 4. I have processed several batches of ARW (Sony) files and turned them into proper jpg and tiff files.

However, I just did the same with about 40 images. Exported to a directory, and then, as always, copied the raw files from one folder to another. As I did that, I got warnings that xxx.dop does not exist - you know, the same files I had just selected and dropped into another folder.

I went like huh and figured maybe it was a mouse issue where it copied them to a different folder, but nope. They are gone, non-existent, as if they never even existed before. I understand if PL would dump them into the trashbin for whatever random reason, but to nuke them completely from my hard-drive is a bit harsh.

Only thing coming to my mind is that 3 letter abbreviation starting with W and ending with an F. I guess I have to remember to shut down PL before moving files. Jeez.

Lichtspiel's gear list:Lichtspiel's gear list
Sony a7C Voigtlander 15mm F4.5 Super Wide Heliar Sony FE 20mm F1.8G Tamron 70-300 F4.5-6.3 Di RXD III Samyang Reflex 300mm F6.3 +5 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow