R7 + EF-S 55-250mm STM

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
JasonS70 Contributing Member • Posts: 649
R7 + EF-S 55-250mm STM

Hello Everybody,

I recently picked up the R7 with adapter for a very nice price during the recent sales so very happy with that. I am coming from using the M50 with the subject lens for the last number of years so for me a fair step up

All I can say is, Wow, what a camera. Everything is just so fast my poor little brain had trouble adjusting. Everything about the camera is so good, from the way it handles and button locations to the way it performs. After watching some vids and getting used to the layout I have everything configured in a way that works for me, now I need to really work on my general skills to get the most out of it, that may take a while :), BIF is something I have never really bothered with but now I find I have a lot of work to do to get the hang of things

I am happy with the results I am getting from the 55-250mm but am saving the dollars once more to purchase the RF100-400m, the extra reach will be nice and I believe it will just be a better lens all round, can drop the adapter as well

Here are same pics from a couple of recent outings, there is a fair amount of cropping with some of the bird pics. Processed using Capture One and Topaz denoise

Cheers

Jason

Canon EOS M50 (EOS Kiss M) Canon EOS R7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow