Humor with the camera.

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Dbltfarmer
Dbltfarmer Senior Member • Posts: 1,425
Humor with the camera.

Sometimes I get to be a smart Alec  and do a little Tom foolery while shooting.   When I was at Bosque Del Apache I was sitting on the banks of a pond shooting handheld.   A bunch of people were standing around with thei cameras and a few with tripods.

you could here the cameras going off with many taking pic after pic.  Sounded like bursts of 4 or frames per second but not too loud.  Then a guy opens up and shoots his 1DX as fast as it would shoot.  I know what it sounds like because I have heard it several times at sports that I shoot.

Anyway everyone turned to look at him after his bursts and had a bit of a smirk on his face.  So I set my Z9 to shoot 30 FPS in JPG and turned the volume up to high and shot a couple of bursts.  I casually look behind me and the guy with the D1X was staring at me along with several other people.  I put my camera back in raw and turned the volume down.  Guy came over and asked what I was shooting with.

Dbltfarmer's gear list:Dbltfarmer's gear list
Nikon Z9 Nikon Z6 II Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro Nikkor AF-S 300mm f/4E PF ED VR Sigma 20mm F1.4 DG HSM Art +9 more
Nikon D1X Nikon Z9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow