What do you all think of my quoting template?

Started Nov 30, 2022 | Discussions thread
Will Faulkner
OP Will Faulkner Forum Member • Posts: 53
Re: Need is a wonderful thing.

Now, I am not saying this is the strategy for everyone, or even for all situations. I am just saying that selling an unlimited license is not a crazy thing to consider.

Thanks Michael.

Thats great information and I appreciate you sharing it here.

A once off licensing fee might be a good balance between no licensing and repeating licensing.

I still feel that I need to feel out if the individual client is even in the position to pay a a license. Again there's a lot of work out there that I don't wont to miss out on just because they wouldn't expect to pay a license.

I recently completed the Karl Taylor on line education, well most of it, Karl's advise was similar to what other pros have said. Only charge licensing to businesses that are national or international entities. Attached here is a document that I use when I'm putting my quotes.

For this particular job that I am talking about in this post I feel I probably should have charged licensing as they are a national wholesale food manufacturer. But again I am trying to get a foot in the door and the customer seems happy so far. I feel much repeat business is imminent and I can always apply licensing to the next shoot I do for them.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
BAK
BAK
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow