Nikon Z 1.4S Primes

Started 2 months ago | Polls thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
nikpharm Contributing Member • Posts: 766
Nikon Z 1.4S Primes

When it comes to nikkor Z primes, nikon opted to introduce 1.2S lenses after 1.8S lenses thereby creating an impression that there is no need for1.4S primes.

However, there are some indicators that after completing the 1.2S set of 35, 50 and 85 primes, nikon may introduce 1.4S primes.

There is no 58 or 105 1.8S prime in the Z prime line up and there is no indication for such lenses in the Z lenses road map so there is a possibility that nikon will introduce 1.4S primes after 1.2S primes.

Also, there was no upgrade to f mount 1.4 primes except 28mm 1.4E lens so rather than upgrading the f mount 1.4g primes, nikon will introduce 1.4S primes.

Thus, nikon will introduce the Z 24, 35, 50, 58, 85 and 105 1.4S lenses so that everyone can get an opportunity to purchase more lenses.

Please share your views and opinion about the introduction of 1.4S primes and take part in the poll whether you will be interested in purchasing 1.4S primes.

nikpharm's gear list:nikpharm's gear list
Nikon D750 Nikon Z6 II
POLL
I will buy 1.4S primes for my Z camera if nikon will introduce such lenses.
17.9% 19  votes
I am not interested in 1.4S primes and more than happy using 1.8S primes.
74.5% 79  votes
I will be using 1.4g f mount lenses on my Z camera with FTZ adaptor.
7.5% 8  votes
  Show results
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NFE
NFE
NFE
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow