Whose Waiting For A R5MkII?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ProDude Senior Member • Posts: 4,663
Whose Waiting For A R5MkII?

I've been watching all the rumor stuff regarding the MKII version of a R5 that they seem to believe is around the corner for next year. IF (and boy, is it an IF) the rumored specs turn out to be true I would jump back into the Canon camp.

the 61mp BSI sensor would have to eliminate most of the former models rolling shutter in non-video shooting or I'd take a pass. The idea of multiple resolution shooting is a great idea and hopefully they would implement that. The 9+Million dot EVF, like Sony's would icing on the cake. Dual CF cards sure elevates the cameras stature in the lineup to be sure. Upping the LCD's rez would come with the territory as a actual upgrade. Guess we'll have to see if Canon would cut way back on these additional features. But like I said for myself, IF they are all included, I'd be back on board. Otherwise it's no incentive to me personally.

-- hide signature --

Name the gear and I've probably owned it and used it.

ProDude's gear list:ProDude's gear list
OM-1 Sony a7R V Olympus 40-150mm F2.8 Pro Olympus 12-100mm F4.0 Olympus 25mm F1.2 +26 more
Canon EOS R5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Ali
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow